Saturday, May 28, 2011

Hi CnQing buddies

Hello everyone, how are you all doing?

Miss all of you suddenly, million of happy moment flashback in my mind

Hey ya i'm doing my intern in KL now, stay at petaling jaya.
i'll stay till end of september ^^
You're welcome to ask me out for breakfast, lunch, dinner and even supper :D

Let's meet up more often to tie a stronger friendship bond.
I'm looking forward for Syahrul's wedding coz it has been a long time for we to meet up :p




Love and wishes from Beatrice :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh no~~
    This blog has been dying for so long... so good that still somebody remember it... =D
    I wish we can gather more often also, but reality is always cruel... so sad xP
    cnqing_4ever~! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Everyone has different term date since, its hard to find back those days that we all have the same schedule.

    Sharul's wedding is the one that close I guess. Looking forward as well ^^

    ReplyDelete